Dover Saddlery Chantilly, VA
Thursday 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Friday - Saturday 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
On Site Services
- Knowledgeable equestrians at your service
- Saddle fitting consultations
- Custom fitting for riding boots and chaps
- Custom fitting for riding helmets and eventing vests
- Individualized blanket consultations
First Blue Ribbon
Congratulations on your 1st Blue Ribbon! Winning your first blue is a special accomplishment for you and your horse and we’d like to celebrate with you. Claim your “first Blue” commemorative pin and enjoy our prize of a gift card to use on your next order, by going into your local Dover Saddlery store:
- Bring in a picture of you winning your first blue ribbon to post on our in-store community board.
- Claim and receive your 1st Blue Ribbon commemorative pin while in-store.
- Enjoy a $20 Dover Saddlery gift card.
Alternatively, if you are not near a store, email your picture and all your details to: email@example.com. We’ll be in touch with you!
Off Site Services
- Clipper repair
- Blade sharpening
- Tack repair
- Chap repair
- Personalized name plates
- Horse blanket wash and repair
- Most boot repairs
- Custom monogramming
- Click Here to visit our sponsorship page.
February 28th, 6:00pm-8:00pm - Equine Trivia: Enjoy fun, games, prizes, and light refreshments.
March 12th, 6:00pm - Fashion Show: Come see local barns model new spring looks!
March 27th - March 29th - Chantilly Tent Sale: Come shop with us Friday and Saturday 9am-8pm and Sunday 11am-4pm. Browse over 1,000 items from our top brands, hot off the truck and reduced up to 60%.
April 4th, 11:00am-3:00pm - Camp Scouting: Meet with representatives from local camps and learn about equestrian summer camp programs.
April 11th, 11:00am-3:00pm - Halter Decorating: Decorate a free halter with fabric paints, pens, and stickers -- fun for all ages!
April 25th, 10:00am-2:00pm - Equestrian Yoga: Participate in an equestrian yoga and stretching session with local yoga groups -- all levels welcome!
May 2nd, 11:00am-3:00pm - Breyer Fun Day: Enjoy arts and crafts, Breyer-focused activities, and fun for all ages.
May 14th, 6:00pm-8:00pm - Get Ready for Show Season: Hear a judge’s perspective on rules, scoring, etiquette in the ring, and showing attire.